Is this You?
- Professional and able to interact with a variety of people and groups, both in person and by e mail or telephone.
- Interested in preserving our local history.
- Creative thinker.
- Able to develop PR and Marketing strategies.
- Able to implement such strategies with limited resources.
- Able to join the GCHA Board.
The Role and the Challenge
Director of PR and Marketing – To further develop and implement successful PR and Marketing strategies in order to gain maximum support to, and benefit for, the Grantham Museum and the Grantham Community Heritage Association.
- Develop and implement appropriate PR strategies.
- Develop and implement appropriate Marketing strategies.
- Lead on PR and Marketing literature.
- Manage a small, dedicated team of volunteers to deliver on PR and Marketing objectives.
- Deliver a positive image for the Grantham Museum through a proactive contact programme with the media and the management of a bespoke website, a Facebook page and a Twitter account.
- Participate as Board Member and attend monthly Board meetings.
- Manage the budget for all PR and Marketing activity.
From June 2012
Chair of the Board
Personal Development Opportunities
Involvement in an exciting project where achievement will be publicly recognised.
PR and Marketing strategies have been established and this is an opportunity to further develop these.
Contact: Liz Kunen
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to
Grantham Museum, St. Peter’s Hill, Grantham, NG31 6PY