Museum Manager – Saturday
Grantham Museum is looking for a Saturday Museum Manager to join the team at our town centre location. As our Saturday manager your input will be key in delivering a great experience for our visitors.
General Duties / Responsibilities:
● Responsible for opening and closing of building as per operating hours.
● Operational oversight for gift shop and coffee shop.
● Volunteer rota management in collaboration with volunteer team.
● Booking co-ordination for meetings and room hire.
● Point of contact for tenants.
● Cash handling.
Is the job right for you?
You must enjoy interacting with people and be able to share your passion for showing our visitors around the Museum.
You will be computer literate and be able to update spreadsheets and records when needed.
You will enjoy creating a strong, supportive environment and take pride in working as part of a team to bring the stories of Grantham to life.
Terms & Conditions:
● Part time role: 7 hours per week
● National Living Wage
● Working hours: 9.30am until 4.30pm Saturdays
If you are interested in the role then please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com